Tuesday, January 1, 2008

bonne année

New year, new adventure. What do you need to know about me? I'm a Canadian who has been living in Paris for almost 12 years. I'm married to 'Big A' and together we have 'little a' who is almost 2 years old. While in Paris I've learned the French crafts / art of cartonnage, picture matting and lampshade making. Why this blog? Most of my 'crafty' friends: Cindy, Catherine, Stacey, Toma, Lisa, Tamara, and even our teacher Faith, have all left Paris; so, instead of crafting by myself, I'll be crafting with my blog. What else do you need to know? I'll be using British spelling as we do in Canada - throwing in extra vowels here and there.

My first order of business is turning this space into my craft corner / atelier. So off to ikea I will go.

1 comment:

La Reine, c'est Moi! said...

I love the idea of your French crafts blog. I am presently very stressed by the number of baby gifts I must cartonnage...picture frames, pele-mele boards, baby books, tissue box holder and waste baskets...I haven't even unpacked my cartonnage supplies yet!

Maybe we can organize some group crafting sessions online...or when I visit Paris, we can craft together!
bisous