Sunday, February 17, 2008

petit projet

I've had these supplies sitting around and I needed a petit projet this weekend so I sat down to make barrettes even though 'little a' hates wearing them. The first one, with a petite fleur in the middle, is completely out of proportion with her head and it's really ugly too - I'm going to use it as a paperclip. 'Little a' ran away from me when I tried to put it in her hair - I don't blame her. I decided that the blue and white ribbon were not going to be used for barrettes. I used up the last of the pink ribbon for another barrette - it turned out great. I don't know if 'little a' was just humouring me but she let me put it in her hair and I had to wrestle her to take it out ... the glue was still wet.
Funny, the barrettes look like they're about the same size, but they're not. The one of the right is actually much smaller.

No comments: