Thursday, March 6, 2008

et la gagnante est .....

Maggie, you won !!!!

But wait. There's more, read on to follow the sequence of events.

You're all here ....
now you're all in there ...
'little a' doing her thing (3 times - yes there's a total of three winners!!!!!!)


and the two 2nd place prize winners are Glee-Scrap and Colleen. You both win a Marie Claire Idees, the mini Italian arts 2009 calendar and a print purchased in Piazza Navonna. Congratulations winners !Will Maggie, Glee-Scrap and Colleen please e-mail me at creatinginparis@hotmail.com to provide your mailing addresses. MERCI to everyone for participating; Ihad alot of fun and I'm already trying to think of another giveaway.


4 comments:

Margaret McDonald said...

Merci, Merci!!
I am so excited to win. I love Marie Claire Idees magazine. What a great idea. I'm cleaning out my studio, again, I'm going to put together a prize package too
Maggie

Sandra Evertson said...

Great blog!
Sandra Evertson

Dorothy Semple said...

Hi Franca,

I should have read more carefully as I missed the draw! Oh well, I'll just have to wait for your next one.

Love the grouping on your mantel. Seems like we share the same eiffel tower. Gary gave me one 4 years ago that looks just like yours! I'll send you a photo of it.

Glee-scrap said...

WOW! How generous of you to pick not one, but 3 winners. Thank you so much for this Giveaway-I'm thrilled to have won 2nd place!
Your prize picking "A"ngel has the most beautiful hair...so shiney, and a lovely blonde color!
Thanks again, Erin : )