Friday, March 21, 2008

so maybe ...

if I call this a travel blog I'll actually get some crafting done. We've booked a 3 week trip to Florida with my parents - we leave tomorrow. What does this mean? I missed seeing Carmi at the One of a Kind Show (had to pack). Do I tan? My skin is whiter than the page I'm typing on so the answer is NO. Do I wear a bikini? I ordered 'Hip Hop Abs' earlier this week but it won't arrive until after we get back - but HECK YEAH, I'll wear a bikini anyway ! Will I be posting while I'm away? I'm hoping to share some photos with you while I'm gone. Bye-bye snow, hello sunshine !

3 comments:

Glee-scrap said...

Do you mind if I vicariously live through you? All your traveling makes me want to go somewhere exciting!
Enjoy the sunshine-apply plenty of sun screen/block...
P.S.-Your shirt projects for little A look adorable, and that she likes them is the main thing!

Margaret McDonald said...

Have a wonderful trip to Florida Franca. How great to spend that time with your parents and little 'a' will love playing on the beaches. If you are anywhere near New Smyrna Beach it looks like a nice town to visit. http://www.newsmyrnabeach.com/
have a great time
Maggie

Glee-scrap said...

Hi, Franka! I hope all is well with you and yiur family. I miss your posts, and just wanted you to know I noticed ! Happy Travels...