Saturday, March 15, 2008

hi ma, i'm home

Wednesday was 'little a's 2nd birthday and we had a huge surprise planned - not for her but for my mom. It would have been a surprise for my dad too but I just couldn't keep the secret any longer and the day before we left for Toronto I caved and told him we were coming. This is the first time since we've lived in Paris that I've ever been able to keep my homecoming a secret from my mom. It was a fantastic surprise !

I just finished 3 quick (well sort of quick) craft projects which I'll post as soon as I figure out how to upload pictures onto my dad's computer.

I only have two things on my list of things to do while I'm in Toronto:
  1. visit Carmi at the One of a Kind Show; and
  2. visit the new Honeybunch store which isn't too far from my parents' place.

It's good to be home.

3 comments:

Margaret McDonald said...

how wonderful to surprise your Mom. enjoy your stay in TO.
Maggie

Glee-scrap said...

Enjoy your "family time" and visits around Toronto!

Happy 2nd Birthday, little "A"! I'll bet Grandma and Grandpa are not only surprised to see YOU, but how much you've grown!

Looking forward to seeing the 3 craft projects : )

melissa deakin said...

yay!
so happy you arrived safely.
i wasn't sure you would be blogging, so glad i checked in.
if you are going to honeybunch...we aren't too far away.
nicole said it is about 1.5hours from me.
how cool would that be to meet each other?
oh and i owe you a separate email, but i received my lovely surprise from you in the mail and i love it!
it is in my office and each time i look at it, i think of you!
talk soon.